- To develop design drawings with the subsequent construction of the exhibition booth in the pavilion of the Expocentre,
according to the proposed design concept of the customer.
- Do all the work on two days and one. That's how much time was allocated by the organizers for installation work.
Number of logos
- Every year, due to the heavy load of exhibition centers, the organizers are putting up new challenges for fabricators and reducing the time for installation work. This Interlight exhibition at the Expocentre was no exception.
- In fact, for two days and a night, our installers, working in two shifts, including a team of painters and more than 100 liters of paint, managed to realize the customer's idea and execute the project at the highest level.
- In total, more than 30 linear meters of volumetric logos were made and more than 1 km of switching was laid. Due to its configuration, the stand turned out to be a chamber for viewing exhibits and conducting negotiations.