- Prepare drawings and all technical documentation according to the consistent design project. The following case, a turnkey finished exhibition stand should be prepared as soon as possible for the delivery to the customer at the site 14 days after receiving the design project.
Preparation and mantling
- Taking on work in a tight time frame, especially in another city and without time to prepare is always a risk. The company had exactly 1 week to prepare the stand at the base, taking into account the purchase of materials, the manufacture of non-standard structures and, most importantly, the preparation of design, working and electrical drawings.
- 7 days were also allocated for logistics and installation in order to be able to deliver the stand to the customer on time, taking into account the configuration of multimedia equipment, floristic design, painting of the entire stand and ensuring all switching.
- It is safe to say that Exponic coped with its task, and the stand of the Republic of Crimea became a sun spot (with waves and a balloon) among other stands of the regions of Russia.
- The project was implemented jointly with the Atomexpo company.