- Provide several options for the design concept of the exposition, pay special attention to the development of the photo zone.
- Separately work out options for the execution of non-standard forms of suspended structures on the entire area of the stand.
- In total, after providing the design project of the stand, it was redesigned and redrawn more than 10 times. An additional designer was involved for the photo zone, who offered several dozen versions of the photo zone. As a result, the whole process of approvals and alterations lasted about 2 months.
- During the installation, the technical services of the site insisted on installing an additional suspension point, which led to unplanned work by climbers.
- About 20 specialists, including installers, painters and electricians were required to implement this project.