- Unite two independent exhibition stands into one single exposition on a common area under construction.
- Coordinate all changes and additions to the overall style of the design project with the Governments of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region.
Two-level solid ceiling
- The construction of outdoor spaces is perhaps one of the most difficult services that our company provides, because the conditions of the street are not predictable compared to the pavilion. Nevertheless, well-designed constructional drawings and correct statistical calculation of wind loads led to the successful implementation of the exposition.
- In fact only 2.5 days were allocated for the installation period due to the "passing systems” of VDNH expo. In addition to the main stand structures, related items were manufactured and offered: decorative and artificial plants, flags with flagpoles and weights, copy printers, coffee machines, exclusive furniture, press-walls and other decorative elements.
- The project was implemented jointly with the Atomexpo company.